Monday, June 1, 2009

SCSUX

The title of this blog was what someone that we know that lives in SC wanted to put on their license plate. But the license plate people wouldn't let them. But I wanted to get that for them, and have ours as SCSUX2. Ok, this is why I wanted that plate. We have finally gotten everything switched over to SC stuff. The registration for the car was the last thing we needed and it was a PAIN IN THE BACKSIDE OF THE LAP. They need a tape recorder for the phrase "I'm sorry, but you will also need..." because they say that so many times. Getting my license was a pain too. I had to go 3 times before they accepted all the paperwork. I wanted to ask them if they would like a blood sample too cause they got everything else. But anywho, it was all in all an unexciting adventure. Not something I want to go through much!

No comments:

Post a Comment