Sunday, July 12, 2009

Picnic

Josh and I FINALLY went on our first picnic together. I'd been trying to get him to go on one with me for a while, but he kept making reasons (excuses) why we couldn't go. We're trying to stay on a strict budget right now because we're saving for our Disney trip in October (insert a big WOOHOO here)! I finally convinced him that it is cheaper to go on a date to the park and have a picnic than to go to a restaurant and whatever else we decide to do. Even if it is just out to eat, it's hard to get out of a place for less than $20 unless its fast food. Plus there is waiting time for the food, and then you have to leave a tip. So Josh and I went last night to Falls Park on Reedy River in downtown greenville. It was so fun! It was the perfect weather, no bugs, and didn't cost us money! We had turkey sandwiches, with baked cheetos, applesauce, and pudding for dessert! We even saw this guy propose to his girlfriend! I felt like I was intruding on their special moment, even though we were there first!

Here's some pictures of the park in case you have never been there before!





1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful place. Glad you guys had a chance to get away and have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete