Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gilmore Girls season 8????

I saw an advertisement on the ABC Family channel this morning that said there was going to be a new season of Gilmore Girls. Needless to say, I was thrilled!!! But I looked on google to find more info about this, and there's nothing really out there. I'm so confused now. The actually abcfamily.com site has a clip on the gilmore girls page. It says the new season starts June 8th at 5:00. I hope it's true. Let me know if anyone else has heard about a new season!

Here's the link to the abc family clip ...

http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/section_Shows+GilmoreGirls/page_Detail

2 comments:

  1. I believe it is "new" seasons that ABC Family will have. They have only had 1-4(or 5) and will now of some more. Kinda missleading. But if you look online, the actors are not involved with the show anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum...almost been a week and no update. You are starting to update like I do. :)

    ReplyDelete