Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hairstyling

I love having my hair played with. When I worked at the daycare, it was fun when my kids wanted to "style" my hair. I just had to make sure I didn't need to go anywhere after work that day. I've been able to get Joshua to play with my hair a couple times no. I am confident that hairstyling is not his forte, but he tries! I feel sorry if we have a little girl one day and he has to do her hair. Poor little girl :D. Tonight he put three sections of my hair in ponytail holders, and then proceeded to "braid" them together. Then he put two pigtails on the sides of my head. Lets just say I was stylin' and profilin'! Then it was time to take out the ponytail holders. All of them came out easily except for one. It was stuck in there pretty good. It was a big knot in my hair! He got tired of playing with my hair after that! I don't blame him :D. Here's some pics of his masterpiece! (sorry for the no makeup thing, but at least u'll get the idea of my hair!! )




1 comment:

  1. Well at least he had a go with your hair hehe. I have been experimenting with my own hair a lot lately as I recently purchased some ghd straighteners. I have managed to come up with some really interesting hairstyles and it is so easy to do.

    ReplyDelete