Sunday, November 8, 2009

I can't believe its been over a month since my last post... doesn't time just fly by? So i'll try to give you an update in a nutshell! We went to Disney Oct 9-16... It was soo much fun!

(insert Toby's (the cat) message here... \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

897y66666666666jhnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkew65... He likes to walk across my keyboard)

Anyway... as I was trying to say.... Disney was so much fun! I enjoyed Epcot the most cuase I could ride everything there :D. I'm not much of a roller coaster person... ok, i'm a non roller coaster type of person... but everything at Epcot I could ride! Animal Kingdom was fun too! The Safari ride was great! Wednesday of the week we were there, my back started hurting. We all still went to the park, but after about 3 hours, I couldn't stand it anymore. I could hardly go from sitting to standing or visa versa. And walking was just as painful. So Josh and I went back to the condo and i got some ice and Aleve and went to bed. Josh went and picked up Brad and Cheryl later on. Of course on Thursday I was in no way ready to go anywhere, so Josh and I just stayed at the condo and Brad and Cheryl went with out us.







Now I have a cat laying on my hand as I type... so sorry if there are any typos :)...

My back finally got better about a week later. It was good to see Josh's grandma on the way down and back up. She lives in GA.


Sine we have been back nothing too exciting has gone on. I've been in goldsboro since the 29th of Oct and I'll be going back on the 12th or 13th.

My parents still have 3 of the kittens... which are now more like teenage cats! And they are all sitting around or on me right at this moment... the mom is up on the back of the chair with Maddie. Chloe is to my left on the arm of the chair and Toby is literally stretched out across my wrist making it a little difficult to type. Hes going to be going to the vet in the morning. We think he's got something. He hasn't been growing much and is starting to look too skinny. His eyes also look funny. If any of you hear about someone that would like 2 kittens, let me know!







Well I think thats all for now ! Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment