Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has had a great holiday season. It's a new year... so what are your goals for this year? One of my main goals is to know my God better. We wont ever be able to know everything about God in our lifetime, but we can strive to know as much as possible. This is my philosophy... We love spending time with friends-hanging out, talking on the phone, etc.... If God is our friend, shouldn't we desire the same for Him- reading His Word ("hanging out"), prayer ("talking on the phone". If you have a friend with you and you are around other people, do you introduce that person to your other friends? Or do you shove them in a corner really quick so the other people don't know that your friend is with you? When you are around other people do they know you have a friend with you (Christ) or do you shove Him "in a corner" so other people don't know He is with you?

Well that's my little encouragement for the beginning of the year! Something I'll have to keep reminding myself everyday! I hope you have a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment