Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting back to things...

January was not the month I expected it to be. It's been 3 1/2 weeks since my grandma passed away and 2 1/2 weeks since my mom passed away. I keep having those moments of "i should call her and tell her... " for both of them. It's not easy, but I can honestly say that I'm glad I am a Christian during times like these. I'd hate to be an unsaved person that doesn't have that comfort that God gives to His children!

Josh and I have started getting back in a routine. I'm getting back into my PC stuff with a show next saturday! Josh is still working hard with his job! We have decided to start really working on our eating style. Its easy to have a week or maybe even two weeks of good habits... but then this and that comes up and it goes out the window. But this has been our first full day of eating right, and I must say it went well! I need to go to bed though so I don't keep walking towards the kitchen in hopes of a snack jumping out of the cabinet and into my hands by accident ;). So on that note, I will say goodnight!

1 comment: